Author: 'Sale and Re-Use of Hazardous Waste: Who Gets Held Liable When?' New York State Facilities Journal, Vol. 1, No. 3, January 1991; 'Require Enviro Insurance: Other Institutions are Watching Closely,' New York State Facilities Journal, Vol.3, No.2, January, 1993; 'New Environmental Insurance Products Need Examination,' New York State Facilities Journal, Vol. 3, No. 4, March 1993; EPA Emissions Credit Policy May Work Against SO2 Reduction,' New York State Facilities Journal, Vol. 4, No. 3, February 1994.
- 1971, New York
- 1971, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Syracuse University, Class of 1970, J.D.
- Syracuse University, Class of 1967, A.B.
- Born in Syracuse, New York, 1946
Associations & Memberships
- Onondaga County Bar Association (Member, Environmental Law, and Grievance Committees)
- New York State Bar Association (Member: Environmental Law, and International Law and Practice Sections; Chair of Environmental Law Committee of International Law and Practice Section)
- American Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Environment, Energy and Resources)